Thursday, April 19, 2012

One week left untill Dallas bonsai convention

I've been so busy getting ready for the Dallas bonsai convention that I have posted
any thing!!!!
Here's some of the things I've been working on for the convention






These are sisyrinchium bellum other wise commonly known
as "blue eyed grass" and they make beautiful accent plants
























This is a Jacqueline Hillier dwarf elm in need
of styling and trim





















After styling and trimming oops I forgot
the shoot at the bottom of the tree





















A Kingsville boxwood and some blue eyed
grass






















Some green mound junipers


















San Jose juniper fresh out of training a
container





















Same San Jose juniper re-potted into
a bonsai container


















That's all I have time for now but I'll post some more in a couple of days

Wax on ............Wax off


No comments:

Post a Comment