Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boulevard Cypress

Gabe came by ,wanted to know if I needed some help? Well I had this
boulevard cypress for a couple of yrs. I've wanted to style it, but hadn't
gotten around to it.










So Gabe started to work on the
tree. Pick out the branches you
want to keep & get rid
of the rest.














I want to keep these
branches.......
now what do I do?


Take a sip of that Bud lite Gabe,
it"s hot out here!












Are you serious , you mean
I got to wire
all these branches??
Man I'm going to need
another Bud lite!!















That's a lot of wiring but it was worth it.
Now next spring we will repott this into a
training container...nice job Gabe!!









1 comment:

  1. I have one about eight inches tall that I want to train. I guess I'll have to find an experienced person to help. Yours looks Great.Thanks

    ReplyDelete